Do you like bananas? What about peanut butter? Well, this cool, ice-cream like nutritious breakfast is the perfect way to start the day!
- 1 frozen banana *
- 1 cup cold nondairy milk (soy, almond, rice, etc.)
- 1 – 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
1. Add the banana to your blender. (* We usually buy ripe bananas, peel them, cut each into four slices and then freeze them. They are a delicious, healthy treat, perfect for smoothies and actually have the texture and taste of ice cream!)
2. Add the soy milk. (Use store-bought or make your own – recipe coming soon!)
3. Add the ground flax seeds.
4. Add the peanut butter.
5. Blend for about 1 minute.
6. Drink and enjoy!