250 grams broccoli
250 grams cauliflower
2 medium zucchini, chopped in large chunks
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 medium potato, chopped in large chunks
3 tablespoons olive oil
¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper (about 2 small dried peppers)
1 teaspoon dried basil (or 2 teaspoons fresh)
½ tablespoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1. In a steamer basket, steam the broccoli, cauliflower, and potato for 10-15 minutes until tender but still firm.
2. In a large saute pan or wok, heat the olive oil and add the garlic. Cook until the garlic starts to turn brown.
3. Add the red pepper flakes and cook a few more minutes.
4. Add the broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini and potato to the garlic, oil and red pepper. Stir fry until the vegetables are tender and covered with the garlic.
5. Add the basil, salt and pepper to taste.
341 Calories; 21 g Fat; 0 mg Cholesterol; 36 g Carbohydrates; 9 g Fiber; 9 g Protein