1 ½ cup vegan chocolate chips
½ tablespoon vegan butter (or vegetable ‘ghee’) (optional)
½ cup peanuts
½ cup raisins
1. Melt the chocolate chips and the butter or ghee, if using, in a double-boiler. (You can also use a microwave, if you like).
2. While the chips are melting, prepare a cookie sheet by placing wax paper on it.
3. Remove from the heat and add the peanuts and raisins.
4. Using your tablespoon, dip the mix onto the cookie sheet in small mounds.
5. Freeze for at least one hour. (The longer, the better!)
- Use other kinds of dried fruits (dates, figs, apricots)
- Use other kinds of nuts (pistachios, cashews, almonds)
- Leave out the vegan butter for less fat. (The main reason we add it is to help the chocolate be smoother.)
- Add rice crispies for a crunchy surprise!
Nutritional Information: (1 of 16 ChocoNutins)
118 Calories; 7 g Fat; 0 mg Cholesterol; 15 g Carbohydrates; 2 g Fiber; 2 g Protein
What other things do you like to eat covered in chocolate?